Topaz Sharpen AI 1.2.1
Sharpen AI is the first software to sharpen and reduce distortion that can determine the difference between true detail and noise. Also make sharp images after taking a manual picture at night or at a shallow depth of field. Sharpen AI can be used as a standalone application or as a plug-in for Photoshop, Lightroom Classic or Topaz Studio.
There’s nothing worse than taking a picture, coming home, opening it on a computer and finding it 100% blurry. This usually happens for three reasons: camera shake, problem focus, or blur. The sharpening AI includes a separate module for the treatment of each reason.
• Powered by AI
Could not be trained noise – and then only improve the detail. In some cases, even image details can be restored.
• seamless integration
Works wherever you are editing your photos. Use the plug-in for Topaz Studio / Photoshop / Lightroom Classic.
• Constantly improving
Through continuous AI training, Sharpen AI’s improvement model will become both faster and higher quality over time. You get the latest and best model.
• Three types of sharpening for a perfect photo.
It has nothing to do with your computer, rushing home, opening your computer … and realizing that it’s 100% blurry. When this happens, it is usually caused by camera shake, focus problems, or general softness. The sharpening AI includes a separate module to handle each one.
• Stabilize: Natural Shake Reduction
When it comes to image sharpness. Unlike a tripod, however, you always have your hands with you! Sharpen the stabilization module pattern of the AI.
• Focus: better focus correction
It is notoriously easy to misunderstand it. This is not a shiny way to correct your eyes or eyes. Tip: Use selective settings for best results!
• Sharpen: general sharpening of input
Even with motion blur or focus, camera images. The sharpening AI makes it easier to use without artifacts or halos. It is the most natural tool you will ever use.
• The perfect time to make pictures crisp.
The need for sharpening is out of the soft. Here is just a handful of use cases with the Sharpen AI.
• Animal Photography
You can stay quiet! Use your own camera shake. The module will also be very useful. These are not just animals! Set the slider to 100% or click on a larger before / after.
If you had a tripod. However, you do not always have a tripod with you. Sometimes you do not even have the luxurious shutter speed. Sharpen the AI Stabilize module to get your handsheld images. This is a model that has been trained for your photos.
• Portrait Photography
It is important to get sharp portraits. Use studio lighting. Use an eye or camera shutter.
• A new approach to sharpening.
We want to produce better art. We have been waiting for you. Thats how it works.
• What is the sharpness? (Training)
What is the sharpness? It allows a sharp picture.
• How do you get that sharpness? (Learning)
Just as computers perform math and complex operations faster than humans do, so they can learn much more than computers. The Sharpness AI quickly understands how sharp images generally blur.
• How do we sharpen images faster? (Optimization)
The Sharpness AI does not allow you to speed it up. This entire process will continue even after the product has been released: Learn how to learn more.
Hardware requirements :
– System RAM: 8 GB / 16 GB recommended
– GPU VRAM: 2GB / 4GB recommended
Graphics card requirements:
– NVIDIA: GeForce GTX 770 2GB / GeForce GTX 960 4GB recommended
– AMD: Radeon HD 8570 2GB / Radeon R9 270 4GB recommended
– Intel: HD Graphics 5000 / Iris Plus Graphics 640 recommended
Whats new in Topaz Sharpen AI 1.2.1:
– A new option to disable anonymous data collection has been added to the preference window
– New ‘Allowed graphics memory consumption’ control to set the allowed amount of graphics memory that the application can consume while processing images. This may help users that experience crashing while processing images. This setting is only applicable when the processing mode is ‘GPU’. This can be accessed in the ‘Preferences’ window
– When processing files, the number of files being processed will be displayed in the wait message
– When processing files, the number of files being processed will be displayed on the title bar so that progress can be tracked even when the application is minimized
– When processing files, the current percentage of completion is displayed on the right side of the output item box
– An overlay with an icon is displayed over the input thumbnail to indicate that it can be clicked to view the original file outside of the application
– Improved Metadata Support
– When using the application as an Adobe Lightroom plug-in, the apply button would not be enabled, preventing the image from being saved and the application from being closed